LEAP Accessibility Statement
Because We Care
The Licensing Education Academy for Professionals (LEAP) is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to standards and guidelines as set in level AA guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Adherence to accessibility guidelines includes (but is not limited to):
- Ensuring our website conforms to structural and markup guidelines;
- Displaying typography that is readable and can be enlarged in browsers without permitting users from completing tasks;
- Use of colors that adhere to color contrast requirements, including not using color to represent a message or action;
- Permitting users to use our website using a keyboard only, in the event a mouse or trackpad is not available to the user; and
- Ensuring images contained on pages include alternative text that accurately identifies the image, so those with visual impairments may identify the content.
We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
However, if you have trouble using the site, please let us know so that we can try to fix the problem.